Thursday, 27 March 2014

Bows and Daisies

So here is my 1st proper post.
Plain Hair Bow


Hair Bows

I am going to be talking, firstly, about hair bows.  Hair bows are a popular form of hair clip that is worn by people to add a cute accessory to make their outfit a bit more stylish and original. There are two types of the hair bow clip style: one that you clip onto your hair manually and one that grips onto you hair when you stop squeezing a metal attachment.

I like hair bow clips as they are a cool retro accessory that can be worn with practically any outfit (If they a worn right)! I know that these have been very popular on social networking sites such as tumblr as they are very photogenic accessories. Personally I prefer to wear plain style hair bow clips because they are more versitile. However I have seen many awesome hair bows that have creative designs such as comic strips that I think would go well with simple casual outfits like jeans and one-coloured tshirts as they would make the outfit a bit more outgoing. 

Their pricing usually ranges between £5 - £13 in the uk. Else where i am not so sure but you can buy them in popular retail stores like Claires Accessories and many little stores online.

Daisies

Blue Daisy Crop Top

Recently, to my delight, clothing items with daisy patterns have cropped up more. I have gone along with this fashion statement and have already bought two tshirts and a lot of accessories with this style. I love daisy patterns, no one can wear to many daisies!

I have bought a blue croptop with a laced daisy pattern rimming the bottum of the tshirt. I love this top because it is cute, casual, cool and can be worn with any trousers. Personally I adore wearing this with my green highwaisted skinny jeans, my gold chain necklass and my Primark version Vans (as seen in the picture to the left). I think this would look the cutest with bright trousers/ shorts because it is a summery item of clothing and bright colours make outfits look more summery. Obviously I bought this tshirt to wear in the summer for these reasons!

Blue Daisy crop top - Newlook £9.99

Thats it for my first post! I hope you liked it! If you have any requests let me know on twitter: @LizzieJeffs or @Youtuberstyle or comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment