Thursday, 27 March 2014

Why did I chose to start a blog?

Hello Internet!

I decided to start this blog to write about different types of fashion and beauty products! Over the past few years I have started to be more interested in what I wear and how I do my make up. On this blog I'd like to review some products and talk to you about them! (That is if anyone actually reads this...)

I don't want this blog to be entirely about fashion and make up and general girly things, therefore I decided I would talk about house hold products that look cool and retro and also I will talk about male fashion. <- this should be fun. I bet a lot of males won't read this but I'll give you an idea of what sort of items of clothes that girls like to see boys wearing!

I hope that some of you take the time to read this blog and actually take in what I say because if not then I will be casually talking to myself! I'll get started right way :D

Hugs and kisses

Lizzie x

No comments:

Post a Comment