Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Review: Divergent Series

Divergent series

Recently I have been reading the Divergent series, recommended to me by a friend. I instantly fell in love with these books from the first page. These are a trilogy of books about a city organised by a faction system.

I absolutely love these books because they are full of action, romance and cliff hangers. Now I know that a lot of books are alright throughout the middle and have a rubbish ending but these are not like that. They hold your interest on every page right up to the last one. The endings are carefully planned to lead each book onto the other and to come to a thrilling conclusion.

Divergent and Insurgent are amazing throughout. I could find no fault! However I must say that the third one is a little slow through the middle section but the ending is superb.

I am not going to give you the full story but it is about a girl called Tris who is divergent. It follows her experience as being a divergent and ends with a dramatic conclusion. Obviously I am not going to tell you what happens because that would ruin the story for you! However I am going to tell you to go and by these books now! Just go online and buy it, download it, order it I don't mind but you have to read this book.

I think it might be out on film in the cinemas as well. That is a must see too. Shailene Woodley and Theo James, I have heard, are amazing in this film. (There have been so many fan accounts made over the past few months for Theo James!!! People really love him!)

So yeah! Buy the books. You have to read them.

If you liked this review or have any suggestions for another review or just generally want to chat comment below or message me on twitter: @Youtuberstyle or @LizzieJeffs

No comments:

Post a Comment