| Midnight Jasmine Yankee Candle |
For a long time I have had some sort of fascination with Yankee Candles and so today I decided to go and buy some. I bought two this time round and have already fallen in love with them.
The first one I picked out was a white one called Midnight Jasmine. It has a picture of cute purple flowers which I guess are Jasmine flowers and the description says "with pure, natural, plant extracts" which I thought sounded cute! It has a lovely, sweet, Jasminey scent which makes sense I suppose considering it is a Midnight Jasmine Yankee Candle. When lit, the smell is quite subtle but it adds a nice aroma to the room. I would reccomend this to people looking for a cute candle to make your room smell nicer as it isn't too sweet/ sour. It is a candle that suits everday use and I love it!
| Turquoise Sky Yankee Candle - Lit |
The second one I picked out was a Turquoisey coloured one called Turquoise Sky. It has a picture of a peaceful seaside background and the description says "with pure, natural extracts" which sounded cool to me (It's strange what I find cool). It has strong combinations of smells which remind me of the seaside. This is great because I love the seaside so it's like my own pinch of that. I would definately reccomend this to anyone who loves the seaside and who likes to have long relaxing baths as it has a very relaxing aroma.
I think that Yankee Candles are a must for everyone to try out sometime because they are a cute candle design and are so wonderfully relaxing! They are also a cute addition to cool bedrooms and they add some liveliness to rooms. I am definately going to buy more Yankee Candles because I have become addicted to them and they are just really cute!
Prices :
Small Jar Yankee's - £8.39
Medium Jar Yankee's - £16.99
Large Jar Yankee - £19.99
Let me know what you think about todays post on Twitter: @LizzieJeffs or @Youtuberstyle or comment in the comment box below. If you have any requests feel free to let me know.
Like, Follow and Share if you enjoyed this!
No comments:
Post a Comment